Friday, April 3, 2009

a little extra time

I have found myself with some extra time. After deciding to put on the brakes of my education I have more time to spend with the blessed child. I want to do wonderful things with her and am so overwhelmed by the possibilities I just don't know where to start. I have signed up for a plot in one of the community gardens here in duluth. I also want to get a giant planter to fill with strawberries or some wild flowers for Eva to take care of at home. But these things are still so far off, the ground is still frozen... Boo. We have been working on tracing, and she likes doing crayon rubs. She loves all things crafty and I am trying to think of fun things to do with her, but my funds are extremly limited, I need some fun ideas. Eva is crazy smart, and she has to taste everything. It is wet and frozen outside, nothing is blooming, the world is just salty and dirty, which limits adventures a bit. Does anyone have fun ideas for us?

No comments:

Post a Comment