Black death has come to visit the Crowley/Owens household. It has been unpleasant to say the least. Both The Girl and I have had a head cold that has taken over out livlihood, of course Ms. Eva has more energy to battle it, but I am not so energetically endowed, and have lost my voice, and my ability to breathe when laying on my back. Eva took advantage of my voice loss by being especially... adventerous on Sunday. Eva is much better today, still has a bit of cough, and my voice has returned, although I sound a bit like Kermit the Frog with a wicked hangover... so hopefully we are truly on the upswing...
I have started an Avon business, so iffin you like Avon, come check out my Avon website at www.youravon.com/kerryowens you can order from me, from anywhere in the country and have the products shipped directly to you! Pretty fancy I say, pretty fancy indeed.
I have decided to put school on the back burner for awhile, until I can regroup, and figure out exactly where I stand in this crazy crazy world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment